Applications for international and national study mobility in 2019/2020
You can now start your application to spent part of your studies (one or two semesters) at a university in Europe through the Erasmus + Programme, or outside of Europe, through the General Cooperation Protocols.
Application deadline: 1 February 2019 to 1 March 2019
We hope that all UAlg students will take advantage of this unique opportunity that will certainly be of great value, not only at the academic and scientific level, but also at the personal level.
Applications are done online, click here.
- Submission of this application is an internal University of Algarve procedure for all students who wish to do a mobility period in the academic year 2019/2020.
- All application processes are ranked by the Mobility Coordinator of your Organic Unit.
- After all candidates are ranked, the International Relations and Mobility Office (GRIM) appoints you to the University where you were placed.
- Thereafter, students should contact the host institutions to obtain information on application deadlines, and other internal procedures for each host institution.
- The submission and ranking of the application does not ensure the award of an Erasmus + scholarship (financial aid).
- Students who are not awarded an Erasmus + scholarship, can undertake a mobility period in the 2019/2020 academic year and enjoy the benefits that come with the Erasmus Statute.
- Only students who have obtained 60 ECTS by the time of the mobility will be allowed to undertake their Erasmus + mobility period. For more information, see UAlg Erasmus + Regulation.
- We advise you to carefully read the Application Guide to help you submit your application online.
If you are interested in doing a curricular or extra-curricular internship in Europe, you can also do it under the Erasmus + Programme. For more information, please see here.
If you are interested in undertaking a period of study at a Higher Education Institution in Portugal, you can also do so through the Almeida Garrett and the Vasco da Gama National Mobility Programmes. For more information, please see here.
For more information, please contact GRIM at firstname.lastname@example.org