Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Provide a scientific, solid, rigorous and updated specialization in Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Train qualified staff capable of intervening in dynamic and complex contexts, namely in companies, public entities and other bodies linked to business, entrepreneurship and innovation
- Provide the master's students with management concepts and methods, in particular, tools for assessing the feasibility and operationalizing business ideas
- Develop soft skills, namely, critical reasoning, creativity, teamwork, writing skills, communication, proactivity and risk acceptance
- Enhance the entrepreneurial characteristics of master students
- Provide a broad understanding of the regional and national entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Use advanced research methods and techniques
Classes are held on Thursdays and Fridays (from 6.30pm to 10pm) and Saturdays (from 9.30am to 1pm). Thursday sessions are held online.
Tuition and Fees 2022/2023
National Students: 3250 Euros (1st year - 2250 Euros; 2nd year - 1000 Euros)
International Students*: 4000 Euros (1st year - 2250 Euros; 2nd year - 1750 Euros)
Application Fee: 50 Euros
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 175 Euros
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in Portugal for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year