Accreditation of Skills, Training and Professional Experience
With a view to continuing studies to obtain an academic degree or diploma, the University of Algarve can credit training carried out in other cycles of higher studies, obtained in the country or abroad, or training carried out within the scope of technological specialization courses, as well as recognizing, through the attribution of credits, professional experience and other non-higher education.
- Certificate of qualification and degree completion (mandatory, when submitting the form)
- Programs / syllabus of the Curricular Units to which you intend to request accreditation (mandatory, when submitting the form)
- Identification document (Passport / Residence Permit / ID / NIF or CC) (mandatory when submitting the form)
- Curriculum Vitae (mandatory when submitting the form)
- Portfolio of professional experience (delivery up to 5 days after submission of the form, through digital support)
See point 7 of the table (see Documents box).